Preventive services keep your teeth healthy, which prevents complex dental procedures from taking place. These services include :
- Regular Exams, X rays, Oral cancer Screening, Prophylaxis
- Gums Problems: If gum problems are not treated at right time ,it can lead to tooth loss . Also Gum problems increase the risk of Heart problems, Diabetes and several other systemic diseases.
- Night Guards: To prevent TMJ problems.
- Treatment of Halitosis( Bad Breath)
Restorative services are meant to enhance your teeth and oral health and services include :
- Crowns and Bridges
- Root canals
- Dentures and Partial Dentures
- Crown Lengthening
We do most types of extractions in-office thereby reducing the need to send you to a specialist .
Emergency services include same-day appointments and we can even offer to see you on a day we are normally closed.